Multi gun 3 Gun match at Four Corners gun club
3 gun portable wall construction will be this Saturday 28th at 8:00am
We could use your help
Things to bring
1. Drill with hex bit (Phillips head ) extra batteries
2. Circular saw
3. Tape measure
4. couple Saw horses
6. helping hands
And anything you think to help build the walls
We will be painting
We will have a table saw
We have all the materials to make the stands
Any questions: email@example.com
Starting this December 12th 2015 at 9:00am and going forward into 2016, we will be hosting a 3 gun match on the second Saturday of each month
You are invited to this event and it's open to the public so bring a friend.
New to 3 gun but did not know where to start. This is the shoot for you. We will be going over all the rules and gear at the beginning of each match explaining everything along the way. Each shooter will go through training before the match. No need to run out and buy all the gear. Well not right away that is. Bring what you have and lets have some fun.
1. Rifle calibers: .223 and up to .308 semi auto, lever action, pump (pistol caliber rifles will be allowed).
2. Pistol: Any semi-auto, revolver and rimfire caliber pistols allowed.
3. Shotgun: 7 1/2 or smaller shot required.
We could use your help!
November 14th at 11:00am we will be meeting on setup and stage design.
1. We are looking for folks to help in designing and setup of the stages.
2. Range safety officers will train you prior to you taking part in the shoot.
So mark your calendar and bring out what firearms you have to shoot with.
December 12th and going forward the second Saturday of the month.
More details coming soon!
This will be a learning experience in 3 gun shoots. If this sounds like you and you would like to be part of the team then please contact the match director Dave Kopecky firstname.lastname@example.org